Ask us anything, we’re here to help
What’s the fuel consumption of a 2.3 JTD engine?
- Depending on the driving style, fuel consumption is around 8 – 11 litres of diesel per 100 Km.
Do vans have a highway pass and insurance abroad?
- Yes, the insurance is valid all over Europe.
Do vehicles have season tires?
- Yes, all vehicles recieve winter tires on November 1st.
How old are the vehicles?
- The cars in our fleet range between brand new and 5 years old.
Is it possible to drive the Iveco Dialy 17m3 with a class B driving licence?
- Yes, the gross weight of the vehicle is no more than 3.500 Kg.